Once a year, I open up my studio and show off a raw and unedited collection of my recent works. This year, I am trying something new. I will create an interactive and multidisciplinary experience, facilitated by members of my family, my close friends, and myself.
You can expect to find:
• limited edition prints & posters
• calendars, note cards, & books
• limited edition shirts & dresses
• nourishing & invigorating soup
• a peak at Favianna’s new print studio
• 80’s retro beats + Salsa
• my amazing mom hosting the gathering
DJs: Torrance Rogers and Dave 'Davey D' Cook. Also, this year, 25% of proceeds from all art sales will benefit CultureStrike, an arts organization that I co-founded 3 years ago. Leveraging the power of arts and culture, CultureStrike works toward a society that recognizes and embraces migration and the migrant experience.
For info, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org